Solinger's Resort, Inc.
41569 Dawn Road
Pets Allowed Under These Conditions:
- Check-In Time: 3:00 P.M. Check-Out Time: 9:00 A.M.
- Rates do not include 6.875% sales tax.
- We accept checks or cash. Sorry, no credit cards accepted.
- All Cabins are Non-Smoking.
- We assume no liability or responsibility for private boats or personal equipment.
- There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk and please watch your children!
- A $250 per week deposit will hold your reservation.
- We will hold a reservation made by telephone or email for 7 days, to allow for your deposit check to arrive by mail.
- If you cancel your reservation, we will refund your deposit if we rent your entire reservation to another party.
- Your reservation is not transferable to another party without permission.
- Guests are responsible for the cost of the entire length of their reservation.
- There is a two-night minimum stay for all cabins.
When walking dogs, stay on resort property or on the pavement and gravel surfaces
of public roads, stay off neighboring private property, and pick up after your dog.
Charge for pets: $15/day or $75/week each.
Pets must be on a leash at all times, cleaned up after, and never left alone. Dogs are not allowed in the swimming area, but are welcome to use the "Dog Beach" between the docks. Please bring your pet's own bedding, and keep them off the furniture and beds.
Before you check out, please wash and put away kitchen utensils and dishes, clean stove top, kitchen sink, and counters, wipe up spills in refrigerator, and take out the trash. You do not need to remove bedding from the beds. All cabins are non-smoking.
To Keep the Peace
Observe our quiet hours; 11p.m. to 8 a.m. Please drive under 10 mph on resort driveways for the safety of pedestrians, especially the children. No fireworks allowed.
There is a charge for guests that exceed the base number allowed in your cabin.
Day Visitors: People or Pets, $5/day each.
Extra Overnight Guests: Adults: $10/night, Infants and children age 12 and under: $5/night.